Advent 2018 begins Dec. 2. We have many activities planned to help us celebrate the coming of the Christ Child. Come join us! Bring your friends and neighbors!
- Dec. 2: 11 a.m. Lighting of the Chrismon Trees and the first Advent candle (a new candle is lit each Advent Sunday)
- Dec. 9: 5:30 p.m. Brasstown Ringers Handbell Concert
- Dec. 16: 11 a.m. Choir Cantata Night of the Father’s Love
- Dec. 16: 5 p.m. Christmas Party for special neighborhood guests
- Dec. 23: 11 a.m. The Last Sunday of Advent
- Dec. 25: Christmas Day — may all families and friends both celebrate and praise God
For more info about any event, see our Calendar page.